Welcome To the 
Grassdale Hunting Club
Web Site
 

    Grassdale Plantation was originally settled by John Coleman of Edgefield, SC in 1819.  The original house (pictured) was built that same year and is the oldest two-story frame house in Greene County, Alabama.  The land we hunt was originally used by the family as a cotton and strawberry plantation.  The land is still owned by the descendants of John Coleman and the property consists of approximately 4,000 +/- acres located in beautiful Eutaw, Alabama.

    More information about the club and the hunting please go to our club info page.

   

Mr Thomas Haney

Club President



To contact the Club the please send E-mails to:

grassdalehuntingclub@gmail.com